Thursday, October 28, 2010

Asperger's Symptom

When looking at the facebook wall, many of them wrote exam, exam, and exam. I miss that moment. Really miss. A year has passed, but the memory is still here. Miss my friends, room, environment, college, faculty and everything in the university. I wish I can turn the clock back.

I really enjoy my college period even though I’m not the one who’s active in college and university. I love to read and I love to learn.

The only thing I hate during that time is presentations! I hate it a lot. I hate attention. When you are presenting, of course your class mate will give a full attention. That’s why I hate presentation. I think I’m sick. Normal people loveeee attention and they are always looking for it.

Now I’m reading a novel with the title of ‘House Rules’ wrote by Jodi Picoult. The main character is Jacob who’s suffering from Asperger’s, kind of autistic. Live in his own world and hate attention. That’s why I said I’m sick; I have the same symptom with Jacob. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment